Liveforce Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
Liveforce Ltd is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a freelance crew member. Our full postal address is:
39-43 Monument Hill,
Telephone number: +442071935642
Email address: email@example.com
If you are a crew member and are using Liveforce to book your time to an employer, then your employer is the data controller of your data. In this situation, Liveforce is what is referred to as a data processor.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, photographs and Date of Birth
- Full postal and contact details including e-mail address
- Social security number
- Bank details
- Demographic information such as geographic location, preferences and interests
- Health and Next of kin information
- Other information relevant to clients requirements for the purpose of supplying our services
What we use your information for
First and foremost we will use the data you have supplied to help you create your profile. This will then allow recruiters to book you for work and manage your billing and payments.We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided)
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted from a datacentre within the EEA which is ISO27001 certified. We undertake regular vulnerability scans of our website and services to ensure your data is safe.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Your rights to your information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where Liveforce is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
- request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased to place restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to the processing
- to request your data to be ported (data portability)
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you would like a copy please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this policy or about your personal information the please contact Liveforce Data Protection Officer: Greg Lusk, email@example.com.